Saturday 13 June 2009

Cambodia

Hello,

I haven't written in ages cos we are moving so fast through countries I barely have time to sleep let alone write a post!! Really enjoying the tour though, and seems scary that we'll be home in a month! We spent 5 days in Cambodia, which is an incredible country - I think my favourite out of the whole trip. The people are really friendly, especially the children who speak really good English, the scenery is amazing, there aren't very many mosquitos and the food is yummy!Especially fish amok and Kmer curry. Horrific history though - anyone know anything about the Kmer Rouge in the 70s?? Worse than the Holocaust. Anyway, I will add some photos later from Angkor Wat, a famous complex of temples that we visited.

Roz

1 comment:

  1. I remember Cambodia and the Kmer Rouge being on the news all the time in the 70s. And then their leader went on to win Britain's Got Talent last year.

    ReplyDelete