Monday 30 March 2009

Our Day in Agnes Waters!!











Hey guys,

this is what we did yesterday :D we went surfing for 3 hours in the morning, it was brilliant!! we both managed to stand up on the boards by the end of the session... took me a while though, turns out i was holding the board to high when trying to jump on :P

later that afternoon we went on a bike tour it was the best thing we have done on our entire trip... we got to drive the bikes (they were automatic not manual) round the area... it was called a scooterroo tour, the aim is to find kangaroos and take photos...
we stopped on the beach at 1770 and watched the sun set eating crisps and drinking some coke :D, we were meant to get wedges with sour cream and chili sauce, but the pub serving it was closed :( oh well... so the guys leading the tour brought in the emegency rations of coke and crisps, they were really nice, especially as we didn't actually pay for that...

the bikes could go up to about 90kmph or faster when going down hill :D

it was great, i would highly recommend it to anyone who happens to be passing through Agnes Waters!!

Nick

2 comments:

  1. nick, you could so be a biker. not u ros. unless you bought some leather clothes; it might work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I could so be a biker!! You didn't see me wobbling about going at about 10mph - I was so bad that they recalled me to give me a easier bike!! :( Also people, do you like my sexy surfing shirt??? You had to wear one and I was the last in the queue so I got the faded, shapeless one that stuck to my knees!!

    ReplyDelete