Thursday 16 April 2009

Coffs Harbour - dolphins and seals







When we were in Coffs Harbour, I went to a seal and dolphin sanctuary. It was chucking it down, and I had to walk 20mins to get there, so I was soaked. But it was definitely worth it!! I got kissed by a seal (it was just like a dog, but with fishy breath) and saw dolphins do some amazing stuff!! They managed to jump through hoops and do backward somersaults and oscillate their tails so they were standing vertically out of the water. You could also swim with them, but it was $300 (150 pounds) so I didn't!!

3 comments:

  1. So after seeing so many Australian creatures, which is your favourite, and why?

    ReplyDelete
  2. i like ur use of mathmatical vocabuary, 'oscillate'

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wombats. They're so fat and cute.

    ReplyDelete